The Breast Cancer Caregiver’s Survival Guide: Practical Tips for Supporting Your Wife through Breast Cancer
One of the worst possible things has happened to you. You’ve gotten the bad news from your wife’s doctor, and the two of you are either facing breast cancer treatments, or are in the middle of them now. We’re here to help.
In 2000, Becky was diagnosed with breast cancer, and completed extensive treatments (surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, hormone therapy). She is currently in remission and leading a normal, healthy, and athletic lifestyle. This booklet is in response to the questions we’ve received from men looking for practical advice on supporting their wives through this difficult time.
- File Size: 144 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rick and Becky Kraemer (June 22, 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003TLMZ14
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Practical, Helpful and Brief
This little book proved to be very useful with its easy to understand practical tips and more so its brevity. I went through this booklet in 5 minutes and can truly appreciate the advice given. I wish the author and his wife a full recovery.
Timeless Caregiver Practicalities
Exceptional value, as the information is helpful, timeless, cleanly practical, and promotes ideas and brainstormimg. The bald outlining of household tasks to arrange, or to consider, presents the glimmer of scariness about your new lifestyle on the horizon, but ‘in a good way’ – it helps you to ‘get on board’, but also to suddenly feel less adrift, more hopeful and more actionable. I only wish I could find it in paper form, as many caregivers are not digitally connected!
- lymphatic cancer
- Lymphatic Cancer Definition
- Lymphoma Awareness Products
- Lymphatic Cancer Stage 4
- Non-Hodgkin – Free Book
- Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula for Dogs (90 capsules)
- Hodgkin Lymphoma – Enhanced Edition: Learn What Is Cause, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Health Care (Illustrated)
- 21st Century Adult Cancer Sourcebook: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) including Burkitt Lymphoma and Others – Clinical Data for Patients, Families, and Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Patients’ Guide to Lymphoma
- Dying to Have Known
- Diagnostic Pathology: Lymph Nodes and Spleen with Extranodal Lymphomas: Published by Amirsys
- lymph nodes