What can I eat and what foods to avoid, beat cancer?
We are all ignorant about cancer and we are kept ignorant on its many causes. If we knew what we can do to help us make the most of the people would simple lifestyle changes to increase their chances of success with the disease. Cancer is purely a reminder that you should not life as you, so it’s time to change the direction. You should be able, for our doctors for useful information, but they the full medicine based on our health care system with their drug are trained only by pharmaceutical companies control.
The food we eat is important and a cancer patient it is crucial to overcome the disease. We are what we eat and our food is our fuel that keeps us healthy. The cancer rate in the last 30 to 40 years has increased alarmingly and this same period have changed our diets. We have moved from the food in its natural state to eat, which has been processed and for profit hindered by man.
Many people have actually reversed their cancer, by doing nothing more this change their eating habits. One hundred years ago as cancer rarely we all ate was fresh fruit and vegetables, fresh bread, that flour, which was refined on grass not in the range of beef, fresh eggs from free raised was Sapphire coast and pasteurized cow’s milk, which was not. But today, most of our food is processed, it is laden with salt and refined sugar, and most of our contains many of thousand additives, food, to increase the durability and to sell it to be added.
The reason why cancer food is related to is that the typical Western diet strongly acid which means that there is an imbalance within the body. All food-producing is alkaline or acidic and we should be 80% of the remaining 20 percent can sour and alkaline show. Acid foods are flour, cake, biscuits and cookies, cheese, ice cream, bacon, alcohol and sugary drinks. The cancer creates the problem our unnatural diet and way of life.
A plant-based, of which many as cancer fight is the food we should eat foods have been tagged. This should be the mainstay of your diet and all these foods are alkaline. At the top of the list, cruciferous vegetables, which one of them, is broccoli all fresh fruit, salads, pumpkin, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and citrus fruit are other examples. A strict diet of our natural food, which is intended for people that can work wonders in eliminating cancer course.
The highest breast and prostate cancer to play in the world are in the land of Iceland. The people there are all the blame faulty genes, and it is simply something that is beyond their control, but the main reason the wrong eating habits is to blame. Lies so far North, they can not grow fresh fruits and vegetables, and what little is available is further south from warmer countries delivered. The diet of these people is food especially meat, fish and dairy products, and they very little of the plant based diet that is full of phytochemicals known to to keep cancer at Bay.
We all have from God was a self-help mechanism, that is your immune system and it will help the body, that of course remove cancer. You do this, the right food and other simple lifestyle changes.
The best weapon against cancer is the food that you set, that every day food and nutrition is the key to beat the disease.
- lymphatic cancer
- Non-Hodgkin – Free Book
- Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula for Dogs (90 capsules)
- Hodgkin Lymphoma – Enhanced Edition: Learn What Is Cause, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Health Care (Illustrated)
- 21st Century Adult Cancer Sourcebook: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) including Burkitt Lymphoma and Others – Clinical Data for Patients, Families, and Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Patients’ Guide to Lymphoma
- Dying to Have Known
- Diagnostic Pathology: Lymph Nodes and Spleen with Extranodal Lymphomas: Published by Amirsys
- Lymphoma Survivor: Boxing Cat Women’s Cap Sleeve T Health Women’s Cap Sleeve T-Shirt by CafePress
- Extranodal Lymphomas: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e
- Lime Green Ribbon Bear w/ Ribbon (12 Teddy Bears)
- lymph nodes